For those of you not familiar with masturbators like the OptiMale Reversible Stroker Masturbator here’s what you need to know about the terms I’m about to use, an explanation for the uninitiated:
- Masturbator – a device used to facilitate masturbation.
- Stroker – a form of masturbator, usually a smaller one often with a thinner wall to allow the application of pressure from the hand operating the device (that hand may not necessarily be owned by the person being masturbated.
- UR3 – a soft plastic, specifically and elastomer that is pliable, reasonably durable and often fashioned to feel like human tissue in sex toys.
- Sil-A-Gel tm an additive to UR3 that gives it anti-bacterial properties
- Phthalate free – materials not containing the contentious phthalates, a group of chemicals that makes plastics soft and flexible.
All of which should make the following description of the OptiMale Reversible Stroker Masturbator very easy to understand.
The OptiMale Reversible Stroker Masturbator is a compact stroker style masturbator moulded from UR3/Sil-A-Gel material. It is reversible giving the user the option of smooth or a textured stimulatory experience, easy to clean and comes with its own storage/travel case.
See once you’re in the know it’s easy 😉
Alongside the OptiMale Reversible Stroker Masturbator and its travel case you will find a sachet of lube for your first experience of the stroker, after which you’re best advised to use your own, favourite water based lubricant for subsequent bouts of self-gratification. Not that you have to use this stroker yourself of course, especially as it’s translucent and being watched or having someone else use the masturbator on you can greatly add to the experience. Whatever floats your boat!
The OptiMale Reversible Stroker Masturbator comes in three different textures, the one I chose to review is caller “Rollerball”, though inside-out Dalek would be an accurate description of the round domes moulded into the stroker. I got lubed up in bed this evening and gave it a shot. The 5 inch sleeve is shorter than my erect penis so of course I popped out of the top with every stroke and to be honest it wasn’t doing it for me. So, I asked Suze to lend a hand, literally and discovered that even in the skilled hands of another person the smooth domes really didn’t hit the mark.
I suspect that this is not the texture to go for unless you’re into really subtle stimulation because while I would have eventually ejaculated the “Rollerball” texture was not a sensory explosion for me. Perhaps I should have selected the “Studs” or “Link” version of this male sex toy.
OptiMale Reversible Stroker Masturbator Summary
While I can say that the quality and size of this masturbator seems fine, as does the thickness of the sleeve which seems to balance durability and controllability well I’m afraid this didn’t rock my world. Maybe I’ll try the other textures one day and find they work better.